Friday, December 3, 2010

Reborn in week 63


Tuesday was weigh-in day and the first day of the new program.  It was like joining all over again, even though it was week 63.  I lost .4, so my total is 31.2 pounds at the starting gate, or one-half pound per week since September 22, 2009.

I now have five more points than I had a week ago and 49 weekly points on top of them.  I immediately checked my Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bars to see how they fared in the new and improved point structure.  Unfortunately for me, they went from one point to three points.  It’s not a big deal, especially with the extra points. 

I am in love with the “pointless” fruit.  I always shared my bananas with my Labrador Retrievers so that I didn’t use the full point value of them in the former program.  I still share, but less goes to the dogs.

Now, it’s time for lunch.  I see a peanut butter, multi-grain English muffin topped with a banana in my future.  Who knows, I might even throw in a Giant Fudge Bar for dessert if I’m in the mood.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment