Friday, November 26, 2010

Catch up


What’s been going on with me?  I disappeared for a while and need to get you back up-to-date on my comings and goings.

On Tuesday, I sat on a conference call that ran so long that I ended up missing my meeting.  I was dressed, wearing my running shoes, which in my case are used for walking, and watched the clock ticking away.  Needless to say, I was disappointed and don't really know if I gained or lost weight.  I'm going to assume I did neither.

That same evening, I did get some activity points in as my husband and I walked Moscone Center and visited the Car Show.  It is an annual ritual for my husband and one of his friends and I was the “tag along.”  I always forget how big that convention center is and was glad I was still wearing my running/walking shoes.

Yesterday, I made it through Thanksgiving with no issues.  We visited out friends and enjoyed a lovely turkey dinner that involved no cooking on my part and very little clean-up.  It was a day to catch up on stories and to see people that we don’t see very often.  I knew going into it that I would be fine and emerged victorious and with points to spare.

And now, it’s already Friday and I don’t have to worry about what to do with leftovers.  We have none.  So, it’s business as usual in the kitchen, and that makes life just a little easier.

I’m counting down the days until next Tuesday’s meeting.  The new program is so close I can taste it.   I’m expecting great results and looking forward to mastering the new system. 
Until then, it’s tracking as usual…which is on auto-pilot for me.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment