Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rumors from the land of the Royals


There were two of us at Weight Watchers today…I was one of them and our meeting leader, Claudette, was the other one.  I had another appointment that prevented me from attending the actual meeting, but because we can get weighed-in starting at 8 a.m., I was there early.  It was a bit weird to be the only member in the room, but I got the job done.

I lost another .4 pounds.  Now, let’s review the math.  I went away for three weeks on business and vacation and gained 2.6 pounds.  I have been back for two weeks and have lost one pound.  So, it will probably take me about six weeks to get back to where I was before I went away.  I am not fond of that ratio.

I noticed a message on my Weight Watchers e-Tool about something new that is coming soon.  Once I’m teased that way, I have to do a little Google research to see what I can find.  I have found out that a new plan is coming to us on November 29th and that it was introduced in the United Kingdom this week.

I am looking forward to learning all about it.  The rumor mill is churning, and it seems like fruit will become a no point option.  But, you know rumors…especially the ones coming out of the United Kingdom.  I’ve been waiting for that royal wedding of Prince William and his girlfriend for years.  Rumor has it that it’s coming next year…I’m not holding my breath.

Talk to you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment