Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pro Points...can't come too soon!


It’s time for the new program…I’m getting antsy to see what it’s all about and more importantly, how it will help me.  I’m up one pound this week, and it feels like I’m stuck in a rut.

I am not whining or getting crazy over this stuff.  I know that going to the meetings, being part of a support group and following the plan is still an enjoyable part of my life.  I just want to get back to the part of dropping pounds.  I know it’s just around the corner and in 14 days, I’ll get the details.

Meanwhile, it was a Costco day for me…lots of fruit and a turkey.  I decided to test drive Thanksgiving this week with a small turkey and will be whipping it up tomorrow evening.  It’s great that the traditional holiday meal is a turkey and not a cake.  It works much better with the point system…both the current one and what I envision the new Pro Points one will look like on November 30th.  Let’s see if I’m right.

Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment