Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lost in space


I haven’t been going too far from home these days, and today wasn’t any different.  My husband had the day off and we headed to Stars Diner for lunch. That diner has such a huge menu that it’s always overwhelming.  So, I didn’t bother to open it.

There was a one- page list of daily specials, and today’s meal was an open face roast turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and gravy.  I ditched the bread and the gravy, asked for all white meat turkey, and I was set.

After lunch, we came back home, and I decided to float in my 95 degree pool in the hopes that it would help my foot.  I have to admit that under water, I can walk quite well.  I’m thinking of signing up for the next NASA mission because I believe that space walking will also be easier than ground walking.

Talk to you soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment