Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 51 report


Good day in the weight department.  Weight Watchers meeting day yielded 1.4 pounds lost for a total of 32.8 pounds.  If you remember, last week’s weigh-in, which was my 50th week in the program, yielded a gain of .8 pounds.

At that weigh in, I was carrying around a really swollen ankle and foot, and my research showed that I was retaining a bunch of unwanted, weighty fluid.  Now, my ankle is getting better and is much smaller.  So, I believe that part of the loss is a result of getting my two feet working again.

After that good part of my day, my dad called and told me that HGTV was re-running the episode of Color Splash that I filmed last year just before joining Weight Watchers.  It was one of the last “pushes” I needed to get going. 

I turned on my TV and there I was, filling up the screen, literally.  I am so thankful that it is one year later, and I am a lot thinner.  It’s more than just the visual.  It’s recognizing that I set a goal, and I’m sticking to it. 

Talk to you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment