Friday, July 30, 2010

Countdown to the big 5-0


In five weeks, I will have been a member of Weight Watchers for 50 weeks.  Yes, that’s right, August 31 is the big day when I can look back at my accomplishments and pat myself on the back. I’ll be doing my own back-patting because I don’t want to get too full of myself.

What will my weight loss turn out to be on that day?  Anyone’s guess, but I’m thinking in the neighborhood of 33 pounds.  How many blog postings will I have on that day?  I’m at 287 today, so I’m thinking in the neighborhood of 320.  Not bad for a time period that will have had 350 days. 

What’s going to happen on September 1st?  I’m going to do exactly what I have been doing, but I’m going to tag line my blog.  My new addition will read…60 pounds by my 60th birthday.  When’s that, you ask?  I have until December 18, 2011 to reach that goal. 

I’m exhausted from answering all these questions.

Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment