Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lunch date yields more dates


I had lunch with a business associate/friend and she introduced me to a new restaurant in the Pacheco Shopping Center in Ignacio.  Boca Pizzeria is now on my list of places to go for a good meal. 

We ate outside and although it overlooks the parking lot, I enjoyed a summer afternoon in the fresh air.  The inside is very inviting and looks nothing like you would think based upon the word “pizzeria” in the name.

In addition to a lot of pizzas and pastas on the menu, there were some salads that caught my eye.  I had a salad with heirloom tomatoes and added grilled chicken.  It was “wearing” a lemon oil  dressing that made it light and fitting for my outdoor experience.

When I got home, I had dessert.  A nectarine from my Farmers’ Market visit finished off my lunch and took care of my 3 p.m. snack craving.  I made it to dinner with no visits to my kitchen in search of more snacks. 

It’s always a treat to discover a new dining location and I look forward to dropping by again.  I think I’ll invite my husband on a date, which will happen as soon as he reads this post.

Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment