Monday, June 21, 2010

Fingers crossed

It has been two weeks since my last Weight Watchers weigh-in. I missed last Tuesday’s meeting when I was enjoying a visit with my sister in LA. Tomorrow, I will see if those two weeks have pushed me to the 30 pounds mark. It will be my 40th week on the program, so my fingers are crossed.

In preparation for my weigh-in, I have observed the “no salt” rule while cooking my dinner. That accompanies my “no rice” rule and my “no soy sauce” rule. I believe, whether it’s right or wrong, that all of those substances cause me to retain water. I don’t want anything extra to be attached to me tomorrow morning.

For the record…my record, my dinner consisted of four ounces of chicken breast, a small sweet potato, two small ears of corn and a dollop of cranberries. I consider the dollop to be worth one point. My total points for the day, once I eat my Giant Fudge Bar, will be exactly what I am allotted.

Now, let’s see how tomorrow turns out…cross your fingers, too.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment