Thursday, June 24, 2010

My whacky day with iPhone

Today was the iPhone 4 launch . What does that have to do with weight loss you might ask? Well, my husband works for Apple, and he got up early because he needed to be at the store to help the hundreds of people who waited on lines to get their phones. And I got up early with him.

I discovered that I was hungry at 9 a.m., which is about two hours before I normally eat breakfast, because I had been out of bed for hours. I held out until 9:30 but that made the whole day “screwy.” I was eating lunch at 12:30 instead of 2 and then I needed a snack at 3:30. And so the day went.

If my routine is disrupted, everything seems out of whack. Today, I was out of whack. I hope that iPhone 5 doesn’t show up in the near future.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment