Friday, June 11, 2010

This is my 250th post...in case you are counting

Next week I’m going to LA to visit my sister for a few days. I will be missing my Tuesday weigh-in, but some things can’t be helped. I am confident that when I return, I will be lighter than my weigh-in this week.

We have been planning our adventures…light duty stuff like movies and going out to lunch. She knows that I enjoy certain foods every day, like Greek yogurt, fresh fruit and Nature Valley Honey and Oats granola bars and although she is skinny, she likes them, too. So, my breakfast and snacking is taken care of without missing a beat.

I will miss my Tuesday walk to Weight Watchers with my husband. He is staying home with our dogs, so that I can sneak off and play. I look forward to our Tuesday mornings on the “trail” which is really the road but sounds more exciting as a trail. We’ll have to walk twice as much when I return.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment