Monday, June 28, 2010

Taco Bell Three Pointer

Taco Bell dinner…it got too late for creativity. Now that I know that the new Fresco Crunchy Taco has three points, I can go to the drive-thru with no fear. It took ten minutes to drive there, five minutes to go through the line and 10 minutes to get back home. In less than a half-hour, dinner was served.

The one thing I don’t know is how much the salt, 350 mg.in each one, is going to be the “bad guy.” I could have shot myself in the foot on the night before a weigh-in. I can’t undo it now, as I am done eating.

Let’s see how my meeting works out tomorrow. Fresco Crunchy Tacos will either continue as a menu choice any day of the week or Monday evening will be off limits for drive-thru. Time will tell…about 12 hours from now.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment