Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just what the doctor ordered

Today was my annual visit to the doctor. I don’t really mind the check-up and always schedule it early in the year to get it over with before forgetting to do it at all. And this was the first time that I can remember that I didn’t get asked to get on the scale. How weird is that?

In the past, I hated standing on that thing in the middle of the hall while other people wandered by. I was careful to move all the weights to zero when I was done. My doctor did notice I had lost weight and was pleased. My blood pressure, which has never been a problem, was even better than usual. I was proud.

I am seeing and feeling the benefits of weight loss. I left the doctor’s office with a clean bill of health. That was the original reason for joining Weight Watchers. I wanted to be healthier. It’s working.

Time to get those seven hours of sleep…just what the doctor ordered.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment