Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lost weight...saved $80

I had to get out of the house today, as I have been pretty much a prisoner all week. With the exception of getting out to my Weight Watchers meeting on Tuesday, I have been indoors working on my supercollars® and watching the days turn into nights and back into days again.

My husband was working, so I really didn’t have a plan. I got in the car and drove to Vintage Oaks, home of Costco, Target and a bunch of other stores. I decided to pick through the racks at Marshall’s just in case something jumped out at me. I was amazed when it did.

Because of the weight I have lost, I was able to buy a bathing suit that I had seen at Nordstrom’s for $109…except it was $29.99 at Marshall’s. I can now fit into a lot more items than 21.4 pounds ago, and the bathing suit is one of them.

I’m not sure which part I was more excited about, the price or the fact that I could fit into it. Doesn’t matter…it’s in my closet now and waiting to debut on the upcoming cruise later this month.

Happy Valentine’s Day tomorrow!

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment