Monday, February 15, 2010

Time is passing...weight will be dropping

Today was a holiday, but it didn’t really feel like one. My husband was working, so I used the time to get work done…not very exciting but necessary.

I did take time out to read somebody else’s blog about losing weight. The woman who popped up somewhere in my reading has lost 96 pounds in 46 weeks. I thought that her progress was impressive. The thing that sounded familiar to me was her revelation that she really had another 50 pounds to lose but set up her first major goal at 100 pounds.

When I set up my plan to lose 50 pounds in 50 weeks, I knew that I had an additional 20 pounds to lose. But, I felt it was important to bite off a chunk I could handle when I committed to myself that I was going to lose weight. Now that I have lost over 21 pounds, I have 50 pounds more to go.

That’s okay, I’ll just add 20 weeks to my original game plan and before I know it, the time will pass…just like the first 22 weeks, as of weigh-in tomorrow, have passed.

Stay tuned for the weekly report.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment