Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bye, Bye Florida

I’m done, done, done. My HSN segments ended yesterday, and I hopped a plane for Colorado to meet up with my husband last evening. By the time I got to where I was going, I had been awake for 36 hours and that’s why you didn’t hear from me yesterday. But, I was thinking about you.

Today’s another day, and it was spent relaxing. We are vacationing with another couple and the men went skiing while the women wore pajamas and chatted until 4 o’clock. It was heavenly.

This evening, we headed out to dinner at a favorite place that serves a three course fixed price meal as long as you eat it a 6 o’clock. Although it is extremely early for us, the savings on the meal made up for it.

I was really hungry when we arrived at that meal, in part because my eating pattern over the last couple of days has been weird. I stayed within my points but the times I was eating were a bit crazy. By this evening, I was somewhere between east coast time, mountain time and pacific coast time, so there was general confusion in my body.

After dinner, it was only 8 o’clock, and we had to decide whether to go to a club and listen to music of go home and “crash.” You should have figured out by now that we didn’t go the club, and my eyes are already heavy from my day of doing nothing.

HSN was a success, I’m worn out and bedtime is imminent.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment