Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Extracting a Butterball

Today was weigh-in day and week 26. And today, with a loss of .6 pounds, I have lost 24 pounds. All I could think about was the Butterball turkeys my mother used to buy at holiday time. They were usually 24 pounds. I tried to imagine the turkey stuck to some part of my body and then realized how heavy that thing was when we used to haul it from the oven to the table. Glad I’m not carrying that turkey around on me anymore.

I also hit the stores today and bought a new pair of pants. Imagine my delight when I could re-enter the world of regular sizes. I have spent the last several years visiting the plus size area, especially for pants. No more of that and so much more to choose from…it could get expensive!

I’m getting ready for my television appearance, with my new pants, next week. You can watch me launch the supercollar® on HSN (Home Shopping Network) on Sunday evening, March 28th at 11:00 p.m. here in California and think of me in Florida where it will be 2:00 a.m. Just another reason I am pleased that I started Weight Watchers 26 weeks ago.

Time to model my new pants for my family.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment