Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Off the ship...back together again

I’m back! There’s so much to tell you about that I don’t know where to begin. My last posting was on February 25th, the evening before I left for Florida for my cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. With no reasonably priced way to communicate while onboard, I had 11 days of not sharing stories, and I have to admit that I missed all of you.

Let’s begin with today’s weigh-in. Remember, I just got off of a CRUISE SHIP…everyone’s worst fears about maintaining a weight loss program is synonymous with an ocean voyage. After all, you paid for all the food you can eat, so why not eat it?

My answer to that lies in my WEIGHT LOSS on vacation. I came back to 1.8 pounds off my pre-vacation weight for a total of 23.4 pounds lost in 25 weeks. Yes, I am at the halfway point of my number of weeks and tracking close to that one pound per week that the title of this blog implies.

Over the next week of postings, I will share some of the highlights of my trip and how I cruised and ended up thinner. I will let you in on a secret…it wasn’t difficult and I never felt deprived.

More to come….

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment