Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On a roll...two more pounds gone

Weigh-in day. But, you should know that by now. If it’s Tuesday and I’m in town, I’m at my Weight Watchers meeting. I’m going to cut to the chase this evening because I have to finish packing for my trip to Florida.

I lost two pounds this week for a total of 26.2 pounds in 27 weeks. And, my son, Alex, has lost 20.6 pounds since joining 24 weeks ago. Yay us!!!

I sat in the front row with my son and my WW friends, Nora and Scott. After I left the meeting, I figured out that our little row of four people has lost 100 pounds. Scott has been there the longest and lost the most… today he celebrated 30 pounds lost in 30 weeks. I’m excited for all of us.

That’s it for this evening. Don’t forget to tune in HSN on Sunday evening, March 28th, at 11:00 p.m. to check out the launch of my company’s product, supercollar®, the only dog collar with a built-in retractable leash.

And, for comparison, you can check out Color Splash on HGTV on Saturday, the 27th at 5:30 p.m. where you will see me before I lost 26.2 pounds. It’ll be just like a before and after moment!

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment