Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The votes are in and pork loses

Did you ever plan a meal, and nobody wanted it? Tonight, I planned on making pork chops until the overwhelming look of boredom came over the family’s faces. If my husband and son weren’t into it, then I wasn’t making it…for them.

The plan was that they would order a Red Boy pizza, and I would still cook the original meal for myself. That was a good plan until the pizza delivery man appeared, the pizza smelled wonderful, and I got lazy.

That’s the great thing about Weight Watchers. I didn’t have to re-energize and make pork chops for me. I had enough points left in my day to have two small slices with the group. Clean-up was a breeze.

Tomorrow, no matter how boring those pork chops appear to be, we are eating them.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment