Saturday, March 27, 2010

Skype...the best part of my day

It’s 28 hours until airtime on HSN. I’m trying to get as much rest as possible because I am not used to doing live television at 2 a.m., which it will be in Florida when I launch the supercollar®.

I am also eating lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and, like California; Florida has plenty of choices all year long. It’s so great to be on Weight Watchers and know that I can eat those things without worrying about using too many points. I’m a happy camper.

I look forward to seeing my husband each evening when he gets home from work. Yes, I can see him thanks to the wonder of Skype, which allows me to talk and see him on my computer from 3000 miles away. I even get to talk to the dogs, who don’t really get how my voice and face are in a room but they can’t play with me.

And now it’s time for Skype...the best part of my day.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment