Monday, October 26, 2009

1000 hits...a toast to us!

Today is dedicated to us. Together, we have passed the 1000 hits mark on the blog in just over one month. Pretty nifty milestone and one that continues to keep me excited about losing weight and sharing the day-to- day news with you.

Speaking of news, I’m getting ready to head out for a walk with Alex. The two of us originally had a “big plan” to get flu shots and to walk to CVS. I was on the phone at 9 this morning checking on the pharmacy supply, only to learn that there was none. The nearest supply is at my doctor’s office, which is about 10 miles away.

I don’t think I’m ready for that walk quite yet. My walking tour of Disneyland may have been about 10 miles, but rides and fireworks broke it up. The walk to the doctor’s office offers none of these distractions.

Tomorrow is my meeting day, so I know where I’ll be walking. Today, it will be a surprise.

Happy birthday to my daughter-in-law, Amanda!

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment