Thursday, October 15, 2009

More weight loss...thanks MORE magazine!


Today is a good day.  Not weather wise, but getting the word out wise.  As some of you know, I decided to write an article about the 50- pound journey and submitted it to MORE magazine, a few days after deciding to join Weight Watchers.  And today, that article was published.  Take a peak at http://www.more.com/2010/8616-aiming-to-lose-50-pounds.

For some people, admitting to the world, through a magazine, that the need exists to lose a lot of weight might be a “different” way to tackle the issue.  For me, it’s the only way.  I need to set a goal, be accountable and show my results.  And the more people that know about my goal, the more fun it becomes to achieve it. 

So, in addition to my new friends at my Weight Watchers meeting, I have new friends all over the world, thanks to MORE magazine.

Talk to all of you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Jane,
    I am so impressed. Though I think you look great, I'm proud that you're going after exactly what you want.

    ReplyDelete