Thursday, October 8, 2009

The great yogurt mystery...solved


Yikes, out of yogurt.  No big deal for most people.  Big deal for me because I get up in the morning and look forward to my breakfast which contains, in part, thick, creamy, Greek yogurt.  What happened?  I ordered enough to last until Friday’s Safeway delivery, and it’s only Thursday.

Another Weight Watchers member visiting my house happened.  My son joined on Tuesday, and he has been visiting from his San Francisco apartment ever since then.  The refrigerator is open to anyone who lives here or visits, but I wasn’t keeping an eye on its content until this morning.  And that’s where the yogurt went.  He made snacks out of it.

I bucked up and ate a multi-grain English muffin.  Then, I cleaned out and audited the refrigerator, so I wouldn’t be surprised again.  My final step was to update my Safeway order because, let’s just say that yogurt isn’t the only thing that disappeared. 

Oh well, he’s 26 and has a lot more points in a day than I do. 

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment