Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weigh-in day...victory!


I have to admit that I was a tad nervous about going to my Weight Watchers meeting today.  Remember, last week I had gained a pound.  I told you that I expected that week would arrive based upon my historical knowledge of ….me.  I followed the program perfectly, tracked my points and it still happened.  Although I was disappointed that I didn’t show a loss on the scale, I was proud that I was in control of my eating.  And I certainly wasn’t going to eat a bunch of junk after that weigh-in because I was feeling a little sorry for myself.

I am pleased to report that the pound I gained last week fell off along with another 1.4 pounds.  So, 2.4 pounds lost this week and a total of 6.6 pounds gone since I joined on September 15.   I am also proud of my son, Alex, who has lost 5.8 pounds in the two weeks since he joined.  We make a good team, both in planning our meals and as walking buddies. 

The team is now going to eat lunch and toast our weight loss success with diet cokes.  Go team go!!!

Thanks for sharing this blog with your friends.

Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment