Thursday, May 27, 2010

BBQ blues

Turn off the rain. It’s the end of May, and I want to hang up my raincoat and store my boots. When is the part coming that I get to use my backyard?

When the weather is like this, it’s not conducive to using the BBQ. Being on Weight Watchers, it is so nice to be able to grill dinner and have no cleanup for what is supposed to be months of good weather. I feel like I got cheated out of pretty much the first month of it.

The Memorial Day weekend is supposed to offer some opportunity to redeem the weather issues and perhaps start a streak of BBQ that will end sometime in November. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend and happy grilling…see, my optimism has already kicked into gear.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment