Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rah rah family

At yesterday’s Weight Watchers meeting, our leader, Claudette, wanted to know it anyone in the group was having trouble with a non-supportive friend or family member. We heard from a young woman who lives with her in-laws and is tempted by home cooked but “over the top” meals every day. We all tried to help her with suggestions and hope that she is able to succeed on her journey.

In my world lives a very supportive husband, a sister who cheers me on, a son who is also a member of Weight Watchers and a father who faithfully reads my postings. I can’t imagine what it would be like without them.

My husband walks me to Weight Watchers every Tuesday morning and walks me back home afterwards. Over the 34 weeks that I have been a member, he has lost 25 pounds as a result of the walks and the meals that I make for both of us that are Weight Watchers inspired.

It’s great to have a cheerleading squad behind you, and in case I haven’t said it lately…thank you.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment