Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week 34 yields another 1.2 pounds gone

I might have to go to bed by 9 this evening, as I am tired out. It was one of those running around days. But, it was a weight loss day, so I will go to sleep with a smile on my face. This is week 34 and the 223rd posting that I have made to this blog since joining Weight Watchers. I lost 1.2 pounds today, which gives me a total loss of 28 pounds.

As you can read, it doesn’t come off as one pound per week; otherwise I would have lost another six pounds by now. But, it does come off. I like to look at the weight- tracking chart on my Weight Watchers eTool because it reminds me that I am losing, on average, .8 pounds each week. Who cares how long it takes…it’s going in the right direction.

And that’s my report for this evening. I have eight minutes to finish posting this and climb under the covers. I’d better get a move on.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment