Friday, May 21, 2010

Jeans dreams

Friday is cleaning day at my house…clean sheets, loads of laundry washed, dried, folded and put away, house vacuumed and scrubbed down. I love sitting in my family room when it’s all done and admiring the results, including the elimination of all the dog hair. Of course, it reappears within minutes of sitting down, but I try not to remember that.

I also went through my closet today and bundled up some of the big clothes and gave them to Goodwill. I now own no pairs of jeans and will need to visit a store and purchase one pair to keep me going through the summer months. I’m looking forward to trying them on. That’s a novel concept because it has been years since I looked forward to trying anything on.

I think I am going to browse online and see what style is out there for the new, slimmer me. It’s like window shopping when the stores are closed because I know that I would never buy a pair of jeans without actually seeing them and making sure they fit.

But, a girl can dream….

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment