Sunday, May 2, 2010

iPad...a 10 rating on a scale of 1 to 5

Here’s how it came out. The potatoes au gratin got a rating of 4 out of 5. The iPad…yes, my sixth sense was right…a 10 out of 5.

I would make the potatoes again, but they lost a point on the suggested cooking time. It was a good thing I looked in at them after 45 minutes because they were getting very dark and that was 15 minutes before they were supposed to be covered for another 20 minutes.

Now on to that iPad…fantastic. I loved it when the iPhone showed up a couple of years ago and believe that I can’t live without that piece of gear. I can see that the iPad is going to be just like that experience but it will happen even faster for me. My husband found a site that can download 27,000 books for free. I definitely will have lost the 50 pounds by the time I read all of them.

As much as I enjoy writing this post, I must get better acquainted with the newest member of the family. Of course, I’ll have to wrestle my husband for it.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment