Sunday, May 16, 2010

Home sweet home

I’m back home in Novato this evening after a wonderful four days with my grandson and his parents in Washington DC. It was tough saying goodbye knowing that it will probably be months before I see all of them again.

I have to say that I really enjoyed the walking I did while on this trip. My husband and I agreed that DC is a great place to explore and that we wish we could have stayed longer and seen more while we were there.

When we arrived at SFO this evening, we had over an hour to wait until the Marin Door to Door was going to show up and bring us home. We hadn’t eaten since breakfast and the only choice for us was Subway.

I have not been to a Subway in many years bur know from my Weight Watchers friends and from my eTool that I could find a meal that would work. I found the picture of Jared hanging on the wall above the 6 gram options and chose a roast chicken breast sandwich. It was actually pretty tasty.

Jet lag is now attacking, and I’m off to bed.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment