Thursday, April 8, 2010

Manual labor

Great weather day, no walk as planned. My husband and I worked on a backyard project for a few hours and by the time we were done…we were done. We are replacing a section of our roof, and there was a lot of lifting, moving, and caulking. My husband, not me, possesses all of these skills. But, I was the helper and tried to follow directions.

After the first hour, I dragged out the chair thinking that I could sit down between “helping’ and get a tan. That didn’t happen because the intervals between one piece of the project and the next were about three seconds.

We made a big leap forward towards completion, and I think a few more hours of labor will complete our work. Thank goodness…I’d rather go for a walk.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment