Thursday, April 22, 2010

A new (fudge) bar in town

I ran out of Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bars, but tomorrow my Safeway delivery should bring me some replacements. I do have Healthy Choice Fudge Bars from Costco, but I am not as enamored with them. They are a better deal, financially, but don’t seem to do it for me. That was until I doctored them up.

I took a Healthy Choice, with the stick, and put it in a microwave safe bowl. I microwaved it for 15 seconds, just enough to soften it, so I could knock it off the stick with my spoon. Then, I covered it with fresh raspberries. It tasted like creamy rich chocolate raspberry ice cream, and I liked it so much I did it twice. At only one point each, I felt like I was getting away with something.

Now, there is only one of the Healthy Choice bars in the freezer, and I’m feeling a little sad. Move over Giant Fudge Bars, there’s a new brand in town.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment