Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Springtime in Novato

Tomorrow, the weather is supposed to be beautiful, and that means I plan on going for a walk. Now that I made the decision to walk the 5K in a few weeks, I think it would be beneficial to try to take three walks each week instead of two.

I was driving home this evening and noticed the beautiful blooms on the trees and that spring flowers were popping up everywhere. What better time than springtime to be outdoors enjoying nature.

The pre-Weight Watchers me would have enjoyed those flowers looking through the window of the car. My husband and I like to take Sunday drives and explore the blooms in other neighborhoods. The thought of actually getting out of the car and walking in those other neighborhoods has never been part of our repetoire.

But, it’s different now. I like the idea of spending time wandering and picking up activity points along the way. I’m glad that my husband wants to go with me because it’s much more fun to appreciate the beauty together.

And now, it’s time to rest up. Tomorrow is just hours away.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment