Saturday, April 24, 2010

My 5K detour

Tomorrow is the 5K…however, my 5K has taken a different turn. I went online to register and discovered that the online registration was no longer available, so I figured I could just pay when I got there. I called the number on the website and heard the recording that told me that I couldn’t pay when I got there. Yuk.

So, since I have planned to do this for a few weeks, I will still do it. There may be nobody else there when my husband and I go, but I know the route from the website map. I don’t think it really matters if it’s an official 5K as long as I am out there getting my activity points.

Next time, I’ll plan ahead. It will be interesting to see what it is like to do something with a giant group of people. Until then, I get to spend some one-on-one time with my husband…always a treat.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment