Monday, August 30, 2010

Almost # 50


This is the 315th post and the night before my 50th week at Weight Watchers.  I can’t believe how fast the time has flown.  It supports the fact that time passes anyway, so why not lose weight.

I have been trying to get on the Weight Watchers website all evening to use the points tracker, and, for the first time since joining, the site is down.  So, I will use the old-fashioned pen and paper approach until it’s up again, and then go back and enter it.  I haven’t missed tracking a meal and don’t intend on missing tonight’s dinner.

In about 10 hours, I’ll be on the scale celebrating whatever it says.  I look forward to continuing my weight loss journey and hope that you will continue to be my traveling partners. 

Thanks for the support.

Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment