Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Girls' night out


It was Girls’ Night Out this evening, and we tried a new spot.  It used to be Izzy’s in Corte Madera and now is Brick & Bottle. 

I had no trouble picking my main course…petrale sole with mashed potatoes and snap peas…low in points and very tasty.  The only negative our foursome experienced was the sound level in the restaurant.  When it was Izzy’s, it was pretty loud, but now, it was so noisy that the people next to us changed tables in search of a quieter spot.  I don’t think they found one.

Now that food has taken a back seat to the social part of dining for me, it’s important to be able to hear the people with whom I am socializing.  That was not always the case this evening. 

Brick & Bottle gets one more chance.  I’ll try it with my husband and if I can hear him, then it will become a keeper.

Talk to you soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment