Monday, August 16, 2010

Let's talk life...insurance


It’s getting late, and I want to get ready for bed.  I was trying to think about something to tell you and coming up short this evening.  So, let’s talk life insurance…it should get all of us in the mood to fall asleep.

I was working on my estate plan and decided to purchase a life insurance policy.  I’ve carried one for close to 10 years, and it is just about ready to terminate, so it’s time to replace it. 

What does this have to do with Weight Watchers?  Plenty.  Because of my weight now, I qualify for the best rate for my age.  It’s that simple.  I asked what the rate would have been 30 or so pounds ago, and it was significantly more per month.

How’s that for a reason to lose weight…not that I’m planning on taking “the big trip” any time soon.  Remember, I’m getting healthier every day.

Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment