Monday, December 7, 2009

Hip-huggers no more

Here’s a question for you. How many times have you washed your jeans in cold water and air- dried them because you were worried that they would shrink? My answer to that question was every time I washed them…until today.

Now, because I have lost almost 15 pounds, I discovered that I could pull my jeans off without unbuttoning them, and that I spend a lot of time tugging them up. So, I decided to try a new approach to better fitting jeans that did not involve spending money. I washed them in hot water and dried them in a hot dryer in order to try to shrink them. It worked, and I am pleased to report that for the time being, they are sitting on my body in the correct location as opposed to the “low-rider” look that wasn’t too flattering.

Pretty nifty to be faced with that “problem.” I look forward to saving money in the future by buying a belt long before investing in a new pair of jeans.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment