Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Tuesday, but there was no weigh-in

The holiday visit is coming to a close and by all accounts, the family gives it a five-star review. We did have quite a number of meals in restaurants, nine to be exact, but everything was under control in the points department.

The only thing that was missing this week was a Tuesday visit to my Weight Watchers meeting. I knew that I would not be able to go to my regular meeting but wanted to attend the Los Angeles meeting today, if possible. Sometimes, things just don’t work out the way you want them to work out. With other people to consider, our plans for today did not coincide with the LA meeting times.

Not to worry…I’ll be back at next Tuesday’s local meeting. My husband bought me a new pair of walking shoes for Christmas, so I will get to break them in on my walk to the meeting. I look forward to seeing “the regulars” at the first meeting of 2010 and to counting the number of new members who will become part of our group.

Time to pack and get enough sleep to battle the airport crowds in the morning.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment