Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from under the tree

Merry Christmas! My holiday posting will be short and sweet, as the family is waiting to open gifts, and I am the one holding up the works. When there are no children around, you get to stretch the gift opening until the evening, and it makes the day last longer.

We had a fabulous dinner, restaurant style…turkey and all the trimmings. I had 15 of my daily points and all 35 weekly points ready to go when we arrived at the restaurant, and I used them wisely. No bread, no butter, no alcohol (no big deal since I don’t drink), no gravy, and no stuffing for me.

But really yummy turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, and cranberry sauce made there way onto my plate. And, I did have a wonderful cranberry tart for dessert, my first dessert since joining Weight Watchers 14 weeks ago. Christmas with my family comes once a year, and that dessert was truly a special treat.

That’s my report from my location next to the Christmas tree.

Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment