Thursday, January 21, 2010

A day of pampering

My readers know that I have my reward system in place for every 10 pounds lost. I am .6 pounds shy of the 20 pounds milestone, but I chose to take my reward today, mostly because my hair needed a touch-up. It was a day of pampering.

I drove into San Francisco and went to the salon that I have frequented for over 15 years and treated myself to a highlighting and haircut. It was the perfect way to spend another rainy day, and I arrived home relaxed and better groomed. At one point during the haircut, from all the hair brushing that was going on, I dozed in and out of consciousness. You can’t beat that in the rewards department.

One housekeeping note for those of you who read yesterday’s post about Good Morning America …my segment airdate has been moved to next week. I’ll keep you posted.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment