Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A smaller me on TV

Sometimes, you get a chance to do something unexpected, and it reminds you that you are really glad that you joined Weight Watchers. Today was one of those days.

It actually started yesterday afternoon when I got a call from a producer at Good Morning America asking if I would be interested in doing a segment based upon an interview I did last week for the Wall Street Journal. Of course, I said yes. Then, I found out that the film crew was coming to my home today. No time to go shopping for a new outfit.

As I dressed for the shoot, I remembered last May when I was dressing for my appearance on HGTV’s ColorSplash and having one heck of a time finding something to wear that fit me. Today, I pulled out an old outfit and felt comfortable that I could actually breathe when I sat down. It was a major milestone.

So, when contemplating when to get started on losing weight, my answer is start immediately. You never know when TV will come knocking.

You can catch my segment on Friday, January 22, on Good Morning America, which airs on ABC between 7-9 a.m. If you want a comparison of my weight from my pre- Weight Watchers ColorSplash performance, it is airing again tomorrow, Thursday, January 21 at 3:30 p.m. on HGTV.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment