Friday, January 29, 2010

No place like home

I’m back! About 60 hours of time elapsed since I left Novato, and 20 of them were spent traveling to and from Tampa/St. Petersburg. That’s a lot of mileage, airports and time spent in transit.

What I didn’t get to report on Tuesday, weigh-in day at Weight Watchers, was my loss of .4 pounds for a total of 19.8 pounds in 19 weeks. I didn’t get to stay for the meeting because I was on my way to the airport, so I feel like I missed out on important information. I always pick up a tip or two by staying for the whole meeting which I will do again this coming Tuesday.

The exciting news is why I was in Florida. On March 29, I am launching a new pet product on HSN (Home Shopping Network), which is headquartered in St. Petersburg. I was down there learning all about my upcoming on-air engagement.

Once again, I am thankful that I started Weight Watchers in September. At that time, I hadn’t even approached HSN, but you just never know when exciting things are going to happen. I know that I will be much more comfortable in my clothing when I do the show than I would have been if I was 20+ pounds heavier.

And now the jet lag is taking over, and it’s time to give in and go to bed. There’s no place like home.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment